Dr Neil Tunnicliffe
- Neil specialises in the talent identification and development systems, and leagues and competition structures, of the professional and semi-professional team sports – both men’s and women’s. A former Chief Executive of the Rugby Football League, he has also worked extensively across a wide range of Olympic and Paralympic sports in the UK and Ireland, in which space he has helped to set up and develop three British governing bodies to meet the requirements of UK Sport, the BOA and BPA. When not working Neil watches cricket and both codes of rugby, and loves exploring the Yorkshire Dales near his home in North Yorkshire. More details – click here.
Dr Sarah Rowell FBASES
- Sarah specialises in high performing systemic and people development, strongly believing that if you get the relationships right, the right outcomes will follow. She is an Olympian, an Elected Fellow of the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences and is an accredited Executive Coach a mixture which has enabled her to successfully support individuals and organisations for over 25 years. She is an experienced national and international non-executive director and Chair. Sarah continues to work internationally to develop mountain running, and spends much of her spare time out in them on foot, skis or wheels and sometimes with Moss the collie. More details – click here.
Simon Le Fevre MBA
- Simon specialises in governance solutions, upgrading constitutional documentation and corporate structures, board and senior management team evaluation and development, and associated project management support. Simon previously held the posts of Head of Investment & Governance for UK Sport and Interim Head of Corporate Governance for Sport England. Simon has an MBA degree, and also a Post Graduate Diploma in Voluntary Sector Management, from the Business School of City, University of London. Simon is a past board member of Swim England and of Great Britain Wheelchair Rugby. Away from consultancy work, Simon is a volunteer officer of an international charitable NGO and has a keen interest in choral music. More details – click here.
Wharton Consulting has a variety of associates with whom it shares projects where additional and complementary expertise is required. These include:
- David Meli – All About Sport Ltd
- John Krafts – Kraft HR Consulting Ltd